A list of some of the medical symptoms, injuries and diseases that are seen is listed below. This list is not exhaustive.
A detailed history and clinical examination is performed to formulate a diagnosis as to what the exact problem might be.
- Upper limb injuries (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand)
- Lower limb injuries (Hip and Groin, Knee, Foot and Ankle)
- Exercise-induced leg pain ('shin splints', stress fractures, chronic exertional compartment syndrome)
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Sporting or work-related problems