Dr Seah is able to see patients who are either self-funding or covered by private medical insurance.*
He is recognised for coverage by the major private medical insurance companies, including:
* You should always discuss and obtain authorisation from your private medical insurance company prior to having a consultation, investigations or treatment.
* To provide you with the best care, Dr Seah will focus on assessing and treating one or two (at most) musculoskeletal injuries at each clinic appointment.
* If you have multiple musculoskeletal injuries which trouble you, please obtain separate authorisation codes from your private medical insurance so that 2 or more clinic appointments can be booked as needed. This will enable Dr Seah sufficient time to assess each injury. The injury which is causing you the most pain or disability will take priority.
* Please note than patients below the age of 18 years (minors) cannot be seen at the Fitzrovia or St John's Wood clinic locations. This is due to specific CQC and child protection regulations. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
* Dr Seah is no longer taking on new patients managed via Alliance Surgical from April 2018 onwards.